The Brief Intervention Case Manager provides services on a short-term basis (up to six months) to meet the immediate needs of clients and facilitate referrals to long-term services as required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and live in the district of Nipissing.
- Experiencing mental health symptoms precipitated by a specific issue or circumstance.
- Must require short-term assistance to resolve a particular problem or issue.
- Must be in agreement with the referral.
- Brief Case Management
- Referrals; link to other community agencies
- Emotional support
- Stress Management
- Problem Solving and coping skills
- Short-term medication management